Melissa over at Made By Melissa has tagged me! Check out Melissa’s blog – she has some fantastic looking cakes in there, and lots of delicious looking pastas (one of my many weaknesses!!)
Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 16 years old so undoubtley I was driving as much as possible. Amazing how things change in 10 years as now I hate driving if I don’t need to! Anyway, I digress. It was the Summer between sophomore and Junior year in high school, I had my first job at The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum and boy was I shocked at how many children were in St. Louis!! I spent every M-F waking up at 5:00 for 5:30 Cheerleading practice and my favorite shows were: Friends, 90210 and Dawson’s Creek.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Happy Hour with husband’s work
2. Cousin (in-laws) birthday party
3. Girls night with BFF who is moving from me next weekend 😦
4. Catch up on Celebrity gossip after being INSANELY busy this week
5. Set alarm for Bridesmaid dress shopping in the morning with BFF.
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. Graham Crackers
3. Cheese and Crackers
4. Fruit (if it’s already cut and ready to go!)
5. Mini ice cream bars
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debt and my family’s debt
2. Buy a new house in a cute little neighborhood that I aspire to live in, then furnish that house!
3. TRAVEL!!!! Italy, most of Europe, Fiji, Australia (for DH – I could take it or leave it!), China, Russia, Chile, etc…
4. Quit my job and open a gift shop with unique, hand made items (and of course some delicious fresh baked goods)
5. Start a family and be the ultimate soccer mom (preppy clothes, Lexus SUV, Panera coffee cup in hand always, fundraising volunteer, etc.)
Places I’ve lived:
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Springfield, MO (school)
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Seven years at The Magic House, St. Louis Children’s Museum
2. One summer at Baskin Robbins as a second job for the free ice cream!
3. One semester at Abercrombie & Fitch (5 hours a week at $5 an hour bring home does not a job make!)
4. My current job – Community Relations and Marketing for a chain of restaurants.